Every journey at Little Thinkers Center starts with a comprehensive developmental evaluation, delving into your child’s cognitive, academic, social, and emotional challenges. Based on our findings, we design specific games and activities that target these areas, fostering resilience and curiosity.
Taking cues from Piaget’s Stages of Cognitive Development, our Cognitive Developmental Therapy employs a unique, hands-on approach. We offer carefully designed play-based activities that cater to each developmental stage and corresponding age group:
- Toddlers (2-4 years old) – Pre-Operational Stage
- Little Kids (4-7 years old) – Pre-Operational Stage
- Big Kids (7-11 years old) – Concrete Operations Stage
- Tweens (11-14 years old) – Formal Operations Stage
- Adolescents (14-18 years old) – Formal Operations Stage